Shining Light Recovery Homes hold 17 beds for women struggling with addiction. We are located on Racetrack Rd. We are at full capacity. We need your help. The 2015 Building Campaign Fund will raise $100,00.00 to add an additional 20 beds and an industrial kitchen with much needed classrooms.
Please give a tax deductible gift to our 501-C3 non profit Charity for Christmas and save young women from death and destruction.
“The Grip of Darkness can’t hold them if you GIVE and Save a life”
A letter from a child…..Full of Hope
Dear Ms. Teresa,
I want to thank you and shining Light for all you have done for my mommy. I am so happy to have my mommy back. She is doing better than she ever has before in my life. It is such a relief knowing my mom doesn’t have to leave me anymore to go do drugs. I will always be grateful to you for a second chance and for the hope you gave me when I thought my mom would die. I’m glad you found your calling to help women like my mom recover and I hope you can con- tinue to help them heal from drugs and to laugh again.
Provided 14 women and 23 children Healing & Restoration
- Fed them 16,800 meals, purchased bibles etc..
- Helped 9 women gain fulltime jobs
- Kept them safe and warm by pay- ing Snapping Shoals $6,100.00 and two mortgages in the amount of $25,608.00
- Supplied gas for our van in the amount of $5,400.00 to transport them to 96 church services & healthcare service needs
- Paid salaries for operations mgt team, Christian counselors, MRT instructor, trauma therapy, house mangers